« Bridges To The Future » Coworking Space in « Fez El Bali » is the solution to anyone (entrepreneur, freelancer, student, NGO…) who is looking for an equipped space, in non-smoking area, with a good internet in the heart of Old Medina of Fez, one of the biggest one in the world.
Bridges Space will provide you local dynamic and networking services when needed with local national and international entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Please contact us for more information on: email@example.com
How to reserve your space:
A- Using Bridges To The Future Website:
1- Please fill this form: Formulaire de contact
2- You will be contacted by one of our team members
3- you can test the space for a half day sunday afternoon of each week (please book your place ASAP)
B- Using CoWorker.com:
1- Please connect to:www.coworker.com/morocco/fes/bridges-to-the-future
2- Click on booking enquiry
3- Follow the instructions
The space open as following:
Monday to Saturday: 9:30 am to 8:00 pm
Sunday: 2:30 pm to 8:00 pm
PS: Please book your place before coming to the center
Services and amenities
We provide for our coworkers:
- Working space: Shared space + Wifi + socket to charge your computer
- kitchen access with coffee or tea & water for drinking
- Printing: Free printing is available in black and white. Please ask the community manager for printing instructions.
- Late nights: Got a tight deadline? Do your work late into the evening, we are open until 8Pm (and 9pm in summer time)
- Weekend hours: Squeeze in an extra day by stopping in on the weekend.
- More than 30% discount for 7 days pass
bonus for remote workers and Nomads (if planned before)
- Recommendations and advice to decide on your Airbnb;
- Support to find accommodation near the center, in the heart of Medina;
- Organize local experience: cooking classes, craft classes, visite and tour to the medina with a guide…
Reserve by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How I can find the space in Fez El Bali?
Come to visit our space, it’s easy ^^
Please follow the itinerary:
2- From Nejarine Museum